Talib Kweli - Gutter Rainbows
Olly Murs - Olly Murs
Kanye West - Eyes Closed
Layzie Bone - Thug Luv
Taylor Swift - Unreleased Songs
Ed Sheeran - No.5 Collaborations Project
Paul Wall – Politics As Usual
Pearl Jam - Live On Ten Legs

Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG Remixes

Posted by Murtz On 6:14 PM

English Music Songs
Album : Will I Am - OMG Remixes
Singer : Usher
Release Date : 2010

#
File Tittle
Links
01
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Almighty Radio Edit)
02
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Almighty Remix)
03
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Ripper Commercial Radio Edit)
04
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Ripper Commercial Club Mix)
05
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Ripper Dirty Radio Edit)
06
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Ripper Dirty Club Mix)
07
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Riva Starr Remix)
08
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Riva Starr Stadium Dub)
09
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Riva Starr Instrumental)
10
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Album Version)
11
Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG (Original Version)

How To Download Complete Album ?
Click Below Downlaoding zip Format link and get multi Download Links


Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG RemixesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments

  1. anas khan Said,

    yar jani. i have a problem to download the usher album. plz tell me how to download it?

    Posted on July 26, 2010 at 5:51 PM

     
  2. Murtz Said,

    You can download single songs by clicking on "download" in the front of song's file. and the new page is open there you find link "click here to download" just right click on it select save target as and your song will be download.
    If you want to download complete album just click on "download this album" and in the new page select megaupload to download album and wait 40 seconds, after that download link will be appeared.
    (I personally checked all of this links these are working fine)

    Posted on July 27, 2010 at 1:31 AM

     

Post a Comment