
English Music Songs:
Artist: VA
Album: Stop the Band Sertanejo
Genre: Sertanejo
Released: 2010
Number of tracks: 21
Format: MP3
Quality: 256 kbps
Size: 97 MB
Tracklist:
01.Guilherme and Santiago - So what?
02.João Bosco e Vinícius - Without this heart
03.Fernando and Sorocaba - The house fell
04.Marcos Dione - Low ball
05.César Menotti & Fabiano - Labyrinth
06.Allex and Wander - Time
07.Jorge and Matthew - Celebrate
08.Maria Cecilia and Rodofo - Gift of God
09.Luan Santana - Im playing green
10.Anderson Mota - Party sertaneja
11.Victor e Leo - Live and in color
12.Hugo Pena and Gabriel - I do not care
13.Daniel - I have dreamed
14.Eder and Enrique - I'm changing
15.Edson - Ahhh tahhh (Part. Mending Carlinhos)
16.Eduardo Costa - I swear that I forget you (part. 17.Zezé di Camargo e Luciano)
18.Leonardo - Please Pray for nóis
19.Tche Boys - How I want you
20.Chitãozinho and Xororó - I was born boot and hat
21.Marco and Aurelio Paulo Sergio - Back for us













0 comments
Post a Comment