Artist : Rev. Reginaldo Manzotti
Album: The Storm Will Pass
Genre : Gospel
Released: 2009
No. Tracks: 13
Size: 46MB
Format : MP3
Quality: VBR Kbps
Born on April 25, 1970 , the Padre Reginaldo Manzotti Paradise is a native of northern , northwestern state of Parana. Son of Antonio Maria Percília Manzotti Manzotti and he is the youngest of six children of a family of Italian descent . By sixth grade primary , he studied in his hometown for 11 years and joined the Carmelite Friars Seminary in the city of Graciosa , Paraná. The high school he attended the Seminary St. John of the Cross in Paranavaí. Already in Curitiba, majored in philosophy and theology : he studied philosophy at Vincentian Institute of Philosophy (recognizing this course after the University of São Paulo) and completed his BA in Theology from Studium Theologicum (recognizing this course by the Lateran University in Rome).
Soon after, he left for a 1 year experience in the municipality of São Félix Camocim , state of Pernambuco. And at 25 years old, was ordained a priest in their hometown , Paradise North , at the hands of Don Alberto Forst , Bishop of Dourados, Mato Grosso do Sul was January 14, 1995 . "Wherever I am, I'll take your name and proclaim everywhere his Holy Scapular "- the words are of his own Father Reginald , who dedicated his priesthood to Our Lady of Mount Caramel.
Tracklist:
01. Sing to God with Joy
02. Cry of Mercy
03. Prayer to Our Lady
04. The surest friend
05. The storm will pass
06. You can reign
07. I do not know enough
08. I trust in You
09. I will sail
10. Archangels
11. He wants to change your life
12. Animation Medley
13. In the power of Thy Cross
Megaupload













0 comments
Post a Comment