Talib Kweli - Gutter Rainbows
Olly Murs - Olly Murs
Kanye West - Eyes Closed
Layzie Bone - Thug Luv
Taylor Swift - Unreleased Songs
Ed Sheeran - No.5 Collaborations Project
Paul Wall – Politics As Usual
Pearl Jam - Live On Ten Legs

Luan Santana - Meteor

Posted by Murtz On 2:29 PM



Title: Luan Santana - Meteor
Genre: Sertanejo Universitário
Length: 60 Min
Released: 2009
Size : 637 MB
Resolution: 672 x 352
Frame Rate: 23.976 Fps
Format: DVDRip
Video Codec : XviD
Audio Codec : Lame MP3
Language: Portuguese -BR

Tracklist:

01. Meteor
02. You do not know what love is
03. Signs
04. I'm the guy
05. Here is your place / Digital
06. My mouth does not kiss you more
07. Game of love
08. I'll Fly
09. Always with you
10. I'm playing green
11. Supernatural
12. Passionate / A blonde white car
13. For you to remember me
14. You by my side
15. The mad
16. Chocolate
17. Friends by faith

Luan1.jpg (20 KB) Luan2.jpg (27 KB) Luan3.jpg (30 KB)

Luan Santana - MeteorSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments

Post a Comment