Talib Kweli - Gutter Rainbows
Olly Murs - Olly Murs
Kanye West - Eyes Closed
Layzie Bone - Thug Luv
Taylor Swift - Unreleased Songs
Ed Sheeran - No.5 Collaborations Project
Paul Wall – Politics As Usual
Pearl Jam - Live On Ten Legs

Dj Djalma Album: Special Selection

Posted by Murtz On 1:20 PM

Artist: Dj Djalma
Album: Special Selection
Genre: Sertanejo
Released: 2010
Number of tracks: 27
Format: MP3
Quality: VBR kbps
Size: 73 MB

Tracklist:

01. Opening
02. I am Brazilian. Edson Particip. Pele
03. Brazil I Am. Laluna and Vinicius
04. I Will that I will. Evandro and Agnaldo
05. Celebrate. Jorge e Mateus
06. Bringing Down the House. And Fernando Sorocaba
07. Fatal shooting. Evandro and Agnaldo
08. Signals. Luan Santana
09. I love Night and Day Jorge e Mateus
10. Star. Hugo Pena and Gabriel
11. Days Go. Maria Cecilia e Rodolfo
12. Without This Heart. John Bosco and Vincíus
13. Maze. Cesar Menotti & Fabiano
14. It's your fault. Leo Magalhaes
15. Think of Me. With George Lucas and Luan and Matthew
16. Undying love. Eduardo Costa
17. How I want to love. Edson
18. Slap In The Face. Zeze Di Camargo e Luciano
19. Madrid. And Fernando Sorocaba
20. Rosas, Versos e Vinho. Gusttavo Lima
21. Live and in Color. Victor e Leo
22. Missing Evil. Victor e Matheus
23. Synonym for Love. Bruno e Marrone
24. Fan. Chrystian and Cristiano
25. In order'm It. André e Adriano
26. Loneliness laughing. Zé Henrique e Gabriel
27. Your Vista. João Neto e Frederico

Dj Djalma Album: Special SelectionSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments

Post a Comment