English Music Songs:
Artist: VA
Album: Alexandre Pires and Friends
Genre: Pagode
Released: 2010
Number of tracks: 16
Format: MP3
Quality: 256kbps
Size: 89 MB
Tracklist:
01. Delusions of Love - Live with Revelation Group
02. Fearless Loving You - Live with Perlla
03. Happy Ending - Live with Contagion and Caetano Veloso
04. Falling Star (Hunting High and Low) - Live with Ivete Sangalo
05. After Pleasure - Live with Alcione
06. Muffles the case - Bruno & Marrone
07. Friendship - Live Group with Good Taste
08. Pot - Pourri Adriano / Forro in the Dark with Contagion and Gilberto Gil
09. This Just Freedom - With Contagion and Fabio Jr.
10. Do not Love Me (love one non) - Tania Mara Live with
11th. Solitude - Live with Contagion and Leonardo
12. I pray to Allah (a Dios Le Pido) - Live with Yola Araújo e Anselmo Ra.lph
13. I Got Too Late - Live with Daniel
14. I am the Samba - With its George
15. Soil That Lacks Me - With Alejandro Sanz
16. Holy, Holy - with Contagion and Gloria Estefan.













0 comments
Post a Comment