Talib Kweli - Gutter Rainbows
Olly Murs - Olly Murs
Kanye West - Eyes Closed
Layzie Bone - Thug Luv
Taylor Swift - Unreleased Songs
Ed Sheeran - No.5 Collaborations Project
Paul Wall – Politics As Usual
Pearl Jam - Live On Ten Legs

I Am...Sasha Fierce (Platinum Edition)

Posted by Murtz On 8:01 PM



Album : I Am...Sasha Fierce (Platinum Edition)
Singer : Beyoncé
Release Date : 2009

Tracks List
01. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
02. Diva
03. Eg
04. Halo
05. If I Were A Boy
06. Smash Into You
07. Sweet Dreams
08. Broken Hearted Girl
09. Scared Of Lonely
10. That's Why You're Beautiful
11. Hello
12. Radio
13. Video Phone
14. Ego (Remix) featuring Kanye West (New Song)
15. Why Don't You Love Me (New Song)
16. Honesty (New Song)
17. Save The Hero (New Song)
18. Satellites
19. Disappear
20. Ave Maria
Download This Album ( Original Cd )
Download From Link 2
Download From Link 3
Download From LInk 4
Download From Link 5

I Am...Sasha Fierce (Platinum Edition)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments

Post a Comment